Lisa took a trip downtown to visit Rae Brenne who owns Stix & Stones which is a local yarn store that also offers workshops throughout the week.
Rae talked about how she originally got involved with knitting and decided to open up her store and her response to the idea that knitting is a dying art. Lisa also got the chance to talk to a few other people who were attending “Stitch and Craft Night”.
- How knitting is special to Lisa 2:30
- How Rae got inspired to try knitting as a young girl 6:50
- Stix & Stones is not just a place to purchase yarn 11:00
- Knitting is a great hobby for young people 17:30
- Why people love going to workshops hosted at Stix and Stones 25:00
Thanks to our sponsor Services. Visit yourhomeservices.ca and mention “Echo Podcast” to get your first 3 months of your water heater rental free *some restrictions may apply*
Explore more North Bay podcasts and stay updated on local events and news at NorthBayEcho.ca.
For exclusive North Bay updates and insights, subscribe to our newsletter Echo Essentials.
Stay connected with Echo on social media: @NorthBayEcho
- Host: Lisa Boivin
- Producer: Ben Sargent
- Content Director: Dave Dale
- Produced by Story Studio Network & Clark Communications
Don’t miss out on the latest from North Bay’s cherished podcast – subscribe and join the conversation today!