In this special episode of To North Bay With Love, Lisa is joined by Col. Richard Jollette to talk about Remembrance Day. They discuss the importance of this day to honour the sacrifices of the men and women who protect our country and those who fell in service.
- The importance of Remembrance Day 4:0 0
- The family aspect of the military 8:30
- We remember those that have fallen 15:40
- The Colonel’s military career 18:00
- SGT. David L. Pitcher Building 25:00
Thanks to our sponsor Services. Visit yourhomeservices.ca and mention “Echo Podcast” to get your first 3 months of your water heater rental free *some restrictions may apply*
Explore more North Bay podcasts and stay updated on local events and news at NorthBayEcho.ca.
For exclusive North Bay updates and insights, subscribe to our newsletter Echo Essentials.
Stay connected with Echo on social media: @NorthBayEcho
- Host: Lisa Boivin
- Producer: Ben Sargent
- Content Director: Dave Dale
- Produced by Story Studio Network & Clark Communications
Don’t miss out on the latest from North Bay’s cherished podcast – subscribe and join the conversation today!