Arwyn Patterson is a local realtor who was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease and started using the “Specific Carbohydrate Diet” which drastically improved her condition.
She joins the show to talk with Lisa and Kelly Martin who have also started to follow this diet and have noticed big changes to their day to day life
- Lisa and Kelly talk about how this diet has helped their gut health 2:10
- Arwyn joins the show to talk about her personal journey with this diet 10:10
- How Arwyn has changed her diet over the course of her life 17:45
Thanks to our sponsor Services. Visit yourhomeservices.ca and mention “Echo Podcast” to get your first 3 months of your water heater rental free *some restrictions may apply*
Explore more North Bay podcasts and stay updated on local events and news at NorthBayEcho.ca.
For exclusive North Bay updates and insights, subscribe to our newsletter Echo Essentials.
Stay connected with Echo on social media: @NorthBayEcho
- Host: Lisa Boivin
- Producer: Ben Sargent
- Content Director: Dave Dale
- Produced by Story Studio Network & Clark Communications
Don’t miss out on the latest from North Bay’s cherished podcast – subscribe and join the conversation today!