Lisa sits down with Scott Clark to talk about the trip he took over the holidays to Sweden to watch the World Junior hockey tournament.
Scott talks about the cultural differences and how Sweden embraces winter compared to how Canada deals with this time of year.
- Lisa shares her recent experience with covid 1:40
- Scott joins to talk about Sweden and the World Juniors 5:20
- What are malls like in Sweden 13:30
- Is Swedish Ikea different? 20:30
Thanks to our sponsor Services. Visit yourhomeservices.ca and mention “Echo Podcast” to get your first 3 months of your water heater rental free *some restrictions may apply*
Explore more North Bay podcasts and stay updated on local events and news at NorthBayEcho.ca.
For exclusive North Bay updates and insights, subscribe to our newsletter Echo Essentials.
Stay connected with Echo on social media: @NorthBayEcho
- Host: Lisa Boivin
- Producer: Ben Sargent
- Content Director: Dave Dale
- Produced by Story Studio Network & Clark Communications
Don’t miss out on the latest from North Bay’s cherished podcast – subscribe and join the conversation today!