Lisa gets out of the studio and takes a trip to White Water Gallery downtown to chat with Artistic Director Alex Maeve Campbell.
She also brings on two artists, Victoria Ward and Gary Blundell, to talk about their trip to the Bay of Fundy inspiring them to paint the pieces featured on display
- Lisa shares a funny Sal story about a trip to the Bay of Fundy 2:00
- Alex joins to talk about the White Water Gallery 6:40
- Victoria shares how her and Gary were inspired for this show 15:00
- Gary talks about how the change in landscape has affected the eastern coast of Canada 21:30
Thanks to our sponsor Services. Visit yourhomeservices.ca and mention “Echo Podcast” to get your first 3 months of your water heater rental free *some restrictions may apply*
Explore more North Bay podcasts and stay updated on local events and news at NorthBayEcho.ca.
For exclusive North Bay updates and insights, subscribe to our newsletter Echo Essentials.
Stay connected with Echo on social media: @NorthBayEcho
- Host: Lisa Boivin
- Producer: Ben Sargent
- Content Director: Dave Dale
- Produced by Story Studio Network & Clark Communications
Don’t miss out on the latest from North Bay’s cherished podcast – subscribe and join the conversation today!