Tonya Raymond joins the show today to talk about Nurse Next Door which focuses on helping with senior care and keeping allowing people to continue to live in their own homes.
Lisa and Tonya talk about the burden it takes off the loved ones to provide 24/7 care.
Tonya also talks about the current crisis happening in health care with nursing and how Nurse Next Door is changing the narrative.
- Tonya joins the show to talk about Nurse Next Door 2:00
- What was the inspiration to create this business? 9:30
- Tonya shares a neat wedding story 19:00
- Why are nurses leaving public health care? 26:00
Thanks to our sponsor Services. Visit yourhomeservices.ca and mention “Echo Podcast” to get your first 3 months of your water heater rental free *some restrictions may apply*
Explore more North Bay podcasts and stay updated on local events and news at NorthBayEcho.ca.
For exclusive North Bay updates and insights, subscribe to our newsletter Echo Essentials.
Stay connected with Echo on social media: @NorthBayEcho
- Host: Lisa Boivin
- Producer: Ben Sargent
- Content Director: Dave Dale
- Produced by Story Studio Network & Clark Communications
Don’t miss out on the latest from North Bay’s cherished podcast – subscribe and join the conversation today!