How often do you take a shopping road trip to bigger cities or shop online because of a lack of options in North Bay? North Bay Vision Development Inc. is trying to change that by developing parts of North Bay to entice big brands and more economic traffic to our city.
Ben Farella, one of the managing partners, joins Lisa to talk about how this project started and his hopes for the future of North Bay.
- Ben joins the show to talk about North Bay Vision Development Inc. 2:00
- What happened to ‘North Bay Waterfront and Friends?’ 6:30
- How to attract people to North Bay 10:50
- Ben’s thoughts on North Bay as a city and place for people to visit 15:30
Thanks to our sponsor Services. Visit yourhomeservices.ca and mention “Echo Podcast” to get your first 3 months of your water heater rental free *some restrictions may apply*
Explore more North Bay podcasts and stay updated on local events and news at NorthBayEcho.ca.
For exclusive North Bay updates and insights, subscribe to our newsletter Echo Essentials.
Stay connected with Echo on social media: @NorthBayEcho
- Host: Lisa Boivin
- Producer: Ben Sargent
- Content Director: Dave Dale
- Produced by Story Studio Network & Clark Communications
Don’t miss out on the latest from North Bay’s cherished podcast – subscribe and join the conversation today!